University College Cork (UCC) and the Irish Examiner are teaming up to host a live online CAO options clinic on Wednesday 27 January, 3-5pm.
The session, which will be hosted on irishexaminer.com and ucc.ie/caolive from 3-5pm, is aimed at students who are applying through the CAO to start a degree course in September.
The expert team will offer general guidance and advice to students as they make their very important decisions. Questions can be submitted on the day directly but those who pre-register at www.ucc.ie/caolive will receive a text alert reminder.
The expert UCC panel will include:
- Loretta Brady, College of Arts, Celtic Studies & Social Sciences
- Anne Wallace, College of Business and Law
- Mags Arnold, College of Medicine and Health
- Tricia O’Shaughnessy, College of Science, Engineering & Food Science
- Michele Power, Quercus Scholarship
- Sandra O’Herlihy, Admissions Office
- Olive Byrne, UCC Plus+ Office (HEAR)
- Darrelle Keegan, Disability Support Service
- Mary McCarthy, Careers Service
- Danielle Byrne, Admissions Office
- Noelette Hurley, IT Services
The software used to run these events is an application created by Pubble, a Cork-based tech startup co-founded by UCC graduate John Dineen from Kinsale.
© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved