Mobile network O2 is investigating a technical fault that has left thousands of its mobile customers unable to use data to get online.
UK customers have reported not being able to access the internet and other services on the network, and it has also affected Sky, Tesco and Giffgaff, whose networks use O2 services.
Luckily, O2 users managed to see the bright side of the situation and made some hilarious jokes.
Here are 10 of the best jokes made by disgruntled and disconnected social media users.
1. The day must have been difficult for those hard-working O2 technicians.
2. Could this work?
#o2down anyone tried putting it in rice?— Stephanie Field (@StephiiAlicia) December 6, 2018
3. This user found a genius way to play Candy Crush.
4. Phones have lost all value.
5. The outage reminded people of a simpler time…
6. Here’s how to make a terrifying game out of the incident.
Fun game for today, which of your friends are on o2 and which are just ignoring you #o2down— Rachel Charlton-Dailey (@RachelCDailey) December 6, 2018
7. People had some solid suggestions on how to fix it.
9. It didn’t matter to some.
10. Lastly, at least the O2 team have a good sense of humour about the outage!
Had better days tbh— O2 in the UK (@O2) December 6, 2018
- Press Association