Here’s a round-up of some of the issues which could be resolved in matches over the next few days.
Here's around up some of the issues that could be resolved in matches being played over the next few days.
- France will qualify if they win and Sweden lose. Sweden guaranteed top-two finish if Holland fail to match or better their result and Bulgaria fail to beat France.
- Switzerland will qualify if Portugal fail to match or better their result.
- Serbia will qualify with a win. Wales guaranteed top-two finish if they win and Republic of Ireland lose.
- Spain will qualify if Italy fail to match or better their result. A draw for Italy guarantees them a top-two finish.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina guaranteed a top-two finish if they win and Greece lose to Cyprus.
- Croatia and Iceland will secure top two places if they both win, against Finland and Turkey respectively, and Ukraine fail to beat Kosovo.
🌍#WCQ EUROPE PREVIEW
7⃣ automatic spots up for grabs in the next week
Who will join 🇧🇪Belgium & the 🇷🇺hosts?October 4, 2017
- Tunisia will qualify if DR Congo fail to match or better their result.
- Nigeria will qualify if they beat Zambia.
- Egypt will qualify if they win and Uganda fail to match their result.
- Syria and Australia play over two legs on October 4 and 10 for the right to reach play-off against the fourth-placed CONCACAF side in November.
- Costa Rica will qualify with a point or more at home to Honduras. Panama will qualify if they beat the United States and Costa Rica beat Honduras.
Excitement is building in South America ahead of tonight's crunch #WCQs