Eden Hazard’s agent claims an agreement has been reached with all parties interested in the Belgium international and said the player will make a final decision on his future after the upcoming international friendlies.
The 21-year-old Lille playmaker is one of Europe’s hottest properties and he has been closely linked with a summer transfer to Premier League rivals Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.
Lille managing director Frederic Paquet said earlier this week that he believed there were four clubs leading the chase for Hazard but said he did not know where the player would be moving to.
Hazard’s agent John Bico says terms have already been agreed with all suitors, saying in the Daily Telegraph: “We are no longer in the negotiations stage. We have reached agreement with all parties. There will be no higher bid.
“Eden has already said he wants it to be fixed before June 2. He will decide after the games against Montenegro and England, then go on holiday with peace of mind.”
Belgium play Montenegro in Brussels on Friday and then take on England at Wembley on June 2.