Both Dublin and Mayo have named unchanged teams for tomorrow’s All-Ireland final replay, writes Stephen Barry.
Paddy Andrews, the only Dublin player to score more than once from play in the drawn game, remains on the bench.
On the Mayo side Keith Higgins will be making his 125th appearance, having made his debut against the Dubs back in 2005.
However Dublin and Mayo have made late changes to their teams in the past.
Dublin made two changes to their team for their semi-final against Kerry, while Mayo also made a late tactical change to their line-up before beating Tipperary in the other semi.
The Dublin team lines out as follows:
The Mayo team lines out as follows:
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Brendan Harrison (Aghamore)
3. Donal Vaughan (Ballinrobe)
4. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)
5. Lee Keegan (Westport)
6. Colm Boyle (Davitts)
7. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels)
8. Seamus O'Shea (Breaffy)
9. Tom Parsons (Charlestown)
10. Kevin McLoughlin (Knockmore)
11. Aidan O'Shea (Breaffy)
12. Diarmuid O'Connor (Ballintubber)
13. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole)
14. Andy Moran (Ballaghaderreen)
15. Cillian O'Connor (Ballintubber, captain)