A woman who claims she was sexually assaulted by Premier League star Titus Bramble has told a court she repeatedly told him to leave her alone.
The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she was "really scared" as the Sunderland defender allegedly attacked her as they shared a taxi after a night out in Yarm, Teesside.
Bramble (aged 30) is on trial accused of groping a woman's bottom in a nightclub before sexually assaulting a second woman in a taxi home.
The woman told Teesside Crown Court she and Bramble, who had both left Yarm's Cross Keys nightclub, went into an alley outside the club where Bramble tried to kiss her.
But, knowing he had a girlfriend, she felt uncomfortable and told him to stop.
"I told him to get off," she said.
She told the court they agreed to share a taxi but during the journey she claimed Bramble tried to kiss her again.
"He put his hand between my legs and up my dress and I told him to stop immediately," she told the court
She said the footballer told the driver to take them to his home in Wynyard, near Middlesbrough, but she told him she wanted to go straight home.
Bramble twice "forced" her hand onto his groin, she claimed, by which point she was "really scared".
"He grabbed my hand, put it on his crotch," she told the court as she fought back tears.
The cab driver was so alarmed by Bramble's behaviour, he drove him to a police station and reported him, the court heard.
Giving evidence from behind a screen, she said she locked herself in a toilet at the police station and refused to leave until Bramble had been led away by officers.
Bramble denies four charges of sexual assault, said to have taken place on September 28 last year.
Yesterday, the first alleged victim told the jury she felt someone squeeze her bottom in the Cross Keys nightclub and turned to see Bramble "smirking", which made her "very uncomfortable".
She reported the assault after the other alleged incident appeared on the television news, the court has heard.
Bramble made no comment during police interviews.
The trial, scheduled to last until Friday, continues.