Fancy a Tuli lamp, stripy pillow or a ceramic pitcher, well, look here, says Esther McCarthy.
1. Avery cool ceramic Colne pitcher from A by Amara, €46.50. Shop here.
2. This two colour, hand-pulled screenprint is called Astral Steam and it’s the creation of Arrache-Toi- Un-Oeil.
The illustrators are Emy Rojas and Gaspard Le Quiniou. The original artwork was a hand drawing in black and white in china ink by Emy. It’s available for €60 from Damn Fine Print in Dublin, see here.
3. This is the Edo Collection by Patricia Urquiola for Alessi. If you’re looking to revamp your cookware drawers, these are an option.
The price for the cookware set is €299 which includes stockpot casserole dish with two handles, low casserole dish with two handles, and a saucepan with three lids. Shop here.
4. TK Maxx are going for gold with this stripe pillow, it’s yours for €19, in stores. See more online here.
5. If you’re tickled by pink, Farrow & Ball have these tones to get you thinking.
The floor is Rangwali No 296 in Modern Eggshell Walls: Peignoir No 286 in Modern Emulsion Ceiling: Great White No2006 in Estate Emulsion. Stockists are nationwide. More here.
6. I love this little ray of sunshine, the Tuli table lamp. It’s wrapped top-to-toe in a cotton shade, which is kinda quirky.
It also means the light is soft and glowy. It’s also available as a cluster pendant ceiling light €30 here.
7. I’m constantly fighting the battle of the clutter. Storage boxes are my new obsession. Love this fire engine red box from B&Q.
8. This is the Belle, a ‘fresh pod’ that’s for keeping leftover kitchen bits like lemon halves, onions, peppers, it keeps the produce fresh and your fridge stink-free.
It’s €11 from Animi Causa here.