We’ve given the green light to this season’s hot hue, writes Annmarie O'Connor
Inspiration: As trending colours go, green is on-brand for the season of renewal, growth and hope. What’s more, its multiple iterations allow for differences whilst still being true to its harmonious roots.
Prepare to bask in blissful salad days with pungent chive (the earthy sister to khaki and olive); indulge in palette-cleansing pistachio; or bathe in the aquatic tones of Biscay Green – a favourite with Victoria Beckham and Valentino.
Looking for something broodier? Keep your eyes peeled for Storm – a cool and full-bodied jewel tone, loved in equal measure by high street brands like Topshop and Uterqüe.
1. Pleated midi dress, Uterqüe, €150
2. Ganni pussy-bow crepe dress, Net-a-Porter, €209
3. Dark green leather midi skirt, Topshop, €170
4. Joel leather green square close mules, Topshop, €89
5. Double strap mini basket bag, Mango, €29.99
6. Straight cotton coat, COS, €150
7. Puff sleeve cropped cardigan, & Other Stories, €89
8. Oversized wool jacket, & Other Stories, €175
9. Collar knit top, & Other Stories, €59