It’s the gift that keeps on giving, says Annmarie O'Connor
In a world of constant change, there’s something refreshing about a failsafe fashion staple.
Take denim; this season’s offering, promises retro spirit with real time wearability.
Midi skirts, shirt dresses and boilersuits continue to trend with pleats, front seams, vintage washes and wider legs jeans all having a moment. Expect a surge of `70s styling cues with high-waisted disco flares and culottes making reframing old favourites as new friends.
1. Washed denim jacket, Mango, €49.99
2. Rust denim balloon leg trousers, New Look, €32.99
3. Raey oversize quilted denim jacket, Matches Fashion, €467
4. Denim culottes, Arket, €49
5. Denim frill shirt, Arket, €69
6. ‘Elle’ denim shirt dress, Hobbs, €120
7. Raey ‘Loon’ wide-leg jeans, Matches Fashion, €184