Looking to give white jeans a try? We’ve got three ways to wear a pair.
Sharpen humble wardrobe staples with head-to-toe monochrome.
1. Wool hopsack tuxedo blazer, Arket, €190
2. Raey loose-fit Breton cashmere sweater, Matches Fashion, €367
3. Organic cotton cropped stretch jeans, Arket, €59
4. M&S Collection saddle cross body bag, M&S, €42
5. Raffia mule loafers, Uterqüe, €125
Use textured fabrics and luxe accessories to upscale quiet neutrals.
1. Solid gold ‘You Are My Sun, My Moon & All of My Stars’ necklace set, Chupi, €699
2. Alpaca wool blend jumper, Arket, €89
3. Semi-circular leather crossbody bag, Zara, was €79.95; now €49.99
4. Braided mules, Uterqüe, €115
Use print palettes and considered accents to carry a primary colour pop.
1. Checked wool blazer, Arket, €190
2. Autograph ribbed short sleeve knitted top, M&S, €65
3. Striped rectangular minaudière, Uterqüe, was €125; now €79.95
4. Leather loafers with chain link, Uterqüe, were €115; now €69.95