Two paramedics are among five people who have been rushed to hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning in County Down.
They had been called to a house in Newcastle last night when they developed symptoms.
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) were called to the property where high levels of the toxic gas were detected.
The paramedics, with the help of the fire service, treated themselves and the three others with oxygen before being taken in for tests.
They are all expected to make a speedy recovery.