A group of secondary school pupils from Ennis had to be evacuated after their bus went on fire in Buttevant, Co Cork, this morning.
The driver of the bus had to be rushed to hospital after the fire broke out at the front near the driver.
Eye witnesses told local radio station, RedFM, that the bus was carrying the students to a match.
No injuries have been reported and all students are safe and well as they have been taken in to the local Scoil Mhuire na Trocaire, where they were examined by ambulance personnel and treated for shock.
Fire brigade units from Charleville and Mallow, along with the gardaí, dealt with the fire which happened near the playground at the top of the town.
CORK: The N20 Cork/ Limerick Rd has REOPENED at Buttevant as emergency services have dealt with a vehicle on fire. https://t.co/qvBPcgxUj8— AA Roadwatch (@aaroadwatch) April 25, 2016