HIQA has published two more damning report into disability services at St Patrick's Centre in Kilkenny.
The report stated that during their inspection there was a number of hygiene problems, including visible rat traps in the dining room of one of the bungalows.
There were also serious problems outlined with fire safety management at the facility.
Paddy Connolly from Inclusion Ireland has said that we need more investment in disability services.
"This is not the first report where doors were locked and people did not have access to keys, and people were locked in centres," said Mr Connolly.
"In one recent report, people were locked in a centre unattended, so there were no staff in the centre. Are we waiting for a major gamble where people cannot be got out of a centre during a crisis before the Government decide to invest? That seems to be the attitude at the moment."