A 60-year-old man has been found dead at a house in County Down, which was the scene of a major incident involving carbon monoxide poisoning.
Two paramedics were among five people rushed to hospital suffering from the deadly poisoning at a house in the North.
The team were responding to an incident at the property in Newcastle, Co Down, last night when they developed the symptoms, Northern Ireland Ambulance Service (NIAS) said.
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) were called to the property where high levels of the toxic gas were detected.
The paramedics, with the help of the NIFRS, treated themselves and the three others with oxygen while four additional ambulances were sent to the scene.
All those affected were taken to an emergency department where they were checked for levels of contamination and have been discharged.