An India-based industrialist is Ireland's richest person.
Pallonji Mistry and his family have a fortune of about €14.5bn, according to the Sunday Independent Rich List for 2015. they own an 18% stake in a huge conglomerate called the Tata group.
Pallonji became an Irish citizen in 2003.
Second on the list is the Dublin-born retail giant Hilary Weston who owns Holt Renfrew, the world's second largest luxury retailer, which includes Brown Thomas and Selfridges.
Media Magnate Denis O'Brien came in third.
The Sunday Independent's Business Editor Nick Webb said the richest man, Pallonji Mistry, is married to Dublin-born Patsy Dubash (listed as Dublin's richest person), who was born on Hatch Street in 1939.
- Dermot Desmond is Cork's richest person, with a fortune of more than €1.5bn;
- Brian McCarthy is Kerry's richest person. He created the Fexco financial serices group, with a fortune of €115m;
- JP Magnier is Limerick's richest person, but his top spot is under pressure from the tech giants the Collison brothers who have a fortune just over the €1bn mark;
- Declan Ryan (one of the heirs to the Ryanair fortune, who has set up low-cost airlines in a number of countries) is Wicklow's richest person;
- Beef-and-hotels baron Bert Allen is Wexford's richest person;
- Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary is Westmeath's richest person, with a fortune of more than €755m;
- Doyle hotel heiress Eileen Monahan is Sligo's richest person, with a fortune of €119m;
- Bio-tech entrepreneur Seamus Mulligan is Roscommon's richest person, with a fortune of about €412m;
- Stephen Grant and his family are Offaly's richest people, with a fortune of about €67m;
- Tony White is Monaghan's richest person, with a fortune of about €85m;
- The Cleary family are Meath's richest people with a fortune of about €850m;