Two men have been arrested during evictions from an illegal halting site in Dundalk.
Seven families who had previously been evicted from the Woodland Park Halting site were moved on from a car park by Gardaí this morning.
A number of caravans have been seized.
Gardaí say two men were detained for obstruction and have been taken to Dundalk Garda station.
Rebecca Quinn from the Dundalk Travellers Group says the families have been waiting to get back to the Woodland Halting Site, but there has been little progress on remedial works.
Ms Quinn said: "I met with Louth County Council about two-and-a-half weeks ago and they told me that Woodland Halting site would not be reopened for another 10 months.
"Since they released a statement on March 4, there has not been any work done on that halting site. They said in terms of who would get allocated back into it, they said they would be picking the 14 families in Louth who have been requesting the halting site the longest.
"So it may not be any of these families in the car park."