An elderly couple has escaped serious injury after a house fire in Antrim.
The man was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics at the scene at Maghereagh Road. Extensive damage was caused to the bungalow.
Two fire appliances from Antrim station and one from Ballymena station attended the accidentally-started blaze shortly after 10am this morning, the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) said.
A spokeswoman added: "Fire crews dealt with a well-developed fire in the kitchen of the property.
"A gas cylinder was also removed from the house and ventilated.
"A couple in their 80s were out of the property before the arrival of fire crews and the man was treated by ambulance personnel at the scene for smoke inhalation.
"Extensive damage has been caused to the property. The incident was dealt with at 12.37pm."