Eight closure orders, two prohibition orders and an improvement order have been issued in the month of June by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI).
Two takeaways, five restaurants a grocery store, food stall and manufacturer were affected by the orders.
The establishments served closure notices are
- Son of a Bun, 29 McCurtain Street, Cork
- Lebanese Kitchen, Unit 97 Millennium Business Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- The Holy Grail Restaurant, 13 Market Square, Enniscorthy, Wexford
- New Dynasty Chinese Take Away, Clarecastle, Clare
- Bingo Polish Market, 4 Main Street Upper, Arklow, Wicklow
- New Yaadgar, Esker Court, William Street, Tullamore, Offaly
- The New Leaf Restaurant, Unit 1 - 2 Tallaght Retail Centre, High Street, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Piece of Cake, Meeting House Square, Temple Bar Market, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Two prohibition orders were issued to two Dublin premises:
- Lebanese Kitchen, Unit 97, Millenium Business Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- Gammells, 33 Ranelagh, Dublin 6
One improvement order was also served to a Limerick Takeaway: Express Pizza, 6 Lord Edward Street, Limerick.