Will Young will be paying tribute to David Bowie when he takes his first spin on Strictly Come Dancing at the weekend.
The former Pop Idol winner and his professional dance partner Karen Clifton are performing their first routine as a couple to the late chart star’s Let’s Dance.
Six couples will dance on Friday night’s show and the remaining nine will show off their moves on Saturday.
Here is what everybody will be dancing to:
1. Ed Balls and Katya Jones will be tackling a waltz to Elvis Presley’s Are You Lonesome Tonight
2. Anastacia and Brendan Cole will be cha-chaing to Patti LaBelle’s hit Lady Marmalade
3. Claudia Fragapane and AJ Pritchard have choreographed a routine to One Direction’s chart-topper What Makes You Beautiful
4. Greg Rutherford and Natalie Lowe will be taking on a jive to The Temptations’ Get Ready
5. Daisy Lowe will be hoping she and Aljaz Skorjanec are as Unforgettable as the Nat King Cole track they will be waltzing to
6. Ore Oduba and Joanne Clifton have a tango to Sheppard’s Geronimo
7. Former pop star Louise Redknapp will be testing out her dance moves with Kevin Clifton to Jive, Jump And Wail, by various artists.
8. Melvin Odoom and Janette Manrara have been given a cha cha to The Four Tops’ Loco In Acapulco
9. Naga Munchetty and Pasha Kovalev will be hoping for a big score for their waltz to Whitney Houston’s Run To You
10. Judge Rinder and Oksana Platero are dancing to Duffy’s Mercy – and will likely be hoping the judges show them some
11. EastEnders actress Tameka Empson and partner Gorka Marquez will be showing us their paso to Y Viva Espana by Manolo Escobar
12. Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse are kicking off their bid for the trophy with a cha cha to DNCE’s Cake By The Ocean
13. Actress Lesley Joseph and Anton Du Beke have a waltz to Alison Krauss’ What’ll I Do
14. Laura Whitmore and her partner Giovanni Pernice will be hoping to impress with a cha cha to Venus Bananarama/Shocking Blue
The contestants will be given scores from the judges after their performances on Friday and Saturday.
Those marks will be carried forward to week two, when the public can vote for the first time.
The first couple will be eliminated from the BBC show on October 2.