Another day in celebland, another top 10 tweets for you to peruse.
You know, when you think about it, they're just like us...
1. They get the sniffles. Diddums.
Headcolds are so annoying !— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) November 29, 2013
2. They bring the missus out for a drink
3. They get excited about the Late Late Toy Show
with toy show on whats the shitiest xmas gift ye ever got? Mine was my brothers spray painted hand me down bike that was 4 sizes too big— Niall Breslin (@nbrez) November 29, 2013
4. They worry about their mums
Thank you so much to the AMAZING staff at Reading Station who just helped my mum after a tumble. Incredibly kind and caring. She's ok btw— Phillip Schofield (@Schofe) November 29, 2013
5. They like to share good news
Thrilled to announce I'll be playing my first London show on Jan 13th in @TroubadourLDN, Old Brompton Road. Tickets on sale Mon morn, 9am!— Hozier (@Hozier) November 29, 2013
6. They like their leaba
Afternoon off. I'm gonna nap like there's no tomorrow...😴❤😁— caroline flack (@carolineflack1) November 29, 2013
7. They remember absent friends
Thinking of the honourable Mic Christopher..— Glen Hansard (@Glen_Hansard) November 29, 2013
8. They don't like to see people being cruel to animals
9. They go on their holidays
10. They… um… they…
Actually we have no idea what's going on here.
and on the 7th Day,