Ryan Seacrest shares photo of wreckage after fire at his home

Ryan Seacrest has told of his relief that nobody was hurt after a blaze broke out at his home.

The US star – known for his radio show and programmes such as American Idol – told his 2.9 million followers on Instagram that there was a fire at his Beverly Hills pad on Sunday night.

He shared a picture of the damage and wrote: “Fire last night at the house – thank god everyone is ok.”

Ryan, 42, also thanked the Beverly Hills firefighters for their help.

US reports have suggested it was an electrical fire.


More in this Section

Marvel Comics mogul Stan Lee gets restraining order against ex-adviser extended

The Strictly Come Dancing line-up so far

Renee Zellweger lands first major TV role in new Netflix drama

Room To Improve 'pushed back' a couple of months to allow for more complex renovations


More From The Irish Examiner