Jeremy Clarkson will give his first BBC interview since leaving Top Gear on Chris Evans' BBC Radio 2 Breakfast Show this Thursday morning.
Announcing the news this morning, he said: "It's the first interview he's given, since parting company with the BBC, as far as 'Top Gear' is concerned. And we will be talking about what's going on with him now and Richard (Hammond) and James (May) as well - and what perhaps could be going on in the future."
— BBC News Entertainment (@BBCNewsEnts) May 19, 2015
Jeremy, 55, was informed by the BBC that his contract would not be renewed after he admitted to punching and verbally abusing producer Oisin Tymon.
His exit was received with mix reviews and BBC General Director Tony Hall received death threats for the decision.
Chris has always supported the controversial presenter and previously stated in his column for The Mail on Sunday newspaper that his exit from the show was a “huge loss”.
He was rumoured to be being lined up to step into Jeremy’s shoes but said at the time: “I'm flattered that others seem to think my involvement would be a good idea. But they're hugely misguided.
"I also happen to think I actually wouldn't be very good at it."
As well as discussing Jeremy’s future on the show, it is likely that the car enthusiasts will chat about the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix which runs from Thursday to Sunday.