It is 25 years today since the first episode of Father Ted aired on Channel Four.
Two-and-a-half decades later, quotes from the iconic series are still in our daily lingo. How many times have you said 'down with this sort of thing' to something mildly controversial or offered someone a cup of tea with that familiar refrain: 'Go on, go on, go on...'
Here are some of the gems from the show:
1. "These [he points to some plastic cows on the table] are small, but those [pointing at some cows out of the window] are far away... Small, far away." - Father Ted.
2. "So there he is. Risen from the dead. Like that fella.... E.T." - Father Ted.
3. "There's always time for a nice cup of tea. Sure, didn't the Lord himself pause for a nice cup of tea before giving himself up for the world." - Mrs Doyle.
4. "It's my money. I just didn't want to fill out the forms." - Tom.
5. "Sorry Ted, I was concentrating too hard on looking holy. - Father Dougal.
6. "That's the great thing about Catholicism - it's very vague and no-one knows what its really all about. - Father Ted.
7. "That money was just resting in my account!" - Father Ted.
8. "That would be an ecumenical matter!" - Father Jack.
9. "I don't believe in organized religion" - Father Dougal.
10. "I have no willy." - Eoin McLove.
11. "The Chinese. A great bunch of lads." - Father Ted.
12. "Maybe I like the misery." - Mrs Doyle.
13. "I love my brick." - Father Jack.
14. "Doesn't Mary have a lovely bottom? Of course, they all have lovely bottoms." - Father Ted.
15. "Is there anything to be said for saying another Mass?"
16. "Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!" - Father Jack.
17. "I'm no good at judging the size of crowds, Ted, but I's say there's about 17 million of them out there." - Father Dougal.
18. "I've had my fun and that's all that matters." - Father Fintan Stack.
19. "It's Ireland's biggest lingerie section, I understand."
20. "I hear you're a racist now, Father." - Colm.
21. "We're all going to heaven, lads. Wahey!" - Father Dougal.
22. "Down with that sort of thing." - Father Ted. "Careful now." - Father Dougal.
23. "Well, Ted, like I said the last time: 'it won't happen again'." - Father Dougal.
24. "Dougal, how did you get into the church in the first place? Was it, like, 'collect 12 crisp packets and become a priest?" - Father Ted.
25. "You'll have some tea... are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON!" - Mrs Doyle.