Neil Patrick Harris has announced he is hosting next year’s Oscars and we cannot contain our excitement.
Here are simply ten reasons why:
1. He’s a magician
For those of you who didn’t know Neil Patrick Harris is obsessed with Magic. He even served on the board of directors of Hollywood's Magic Castle.
2. He’s the ultimate triple treat.
3. He loves to dress-up.
He even dresses his twins - Gideon and Harper - up for every holiday.
*insert cuteness here*
4. And looks amazing in drag.
5. His Tony opening performance in 2011.
6. And 2013.
7. He’s an imagineer.
What is an imagineer you ask? It is simply one of the world’s most amazing jobs.
Imagineers or Walt Disney Imagineers are responsible for the creation and construction of Disney theme parks worldwide.
Yes … you read right that is a real job.
8. He’s always on point and ready to perform, 5,6,7,8.
9. His Instagram and twitter accounts.
We particularly loved his “Let’s see how many margaritas I can drink” posts.
10. Basically we are trying to say it will be … Legen - wait for it - dary.
Move over Ellen, we have got a feeling it's going to be the best one yet.