Fox News has shed a bit more light on what Donald Trump’s wall in between the US and Mexico would look like. Drum roll, please…
Border wall requirements. pic.twitter.com/AFYG0s5pCS— Fox News (@FoxNews) March 19, 2017
Is it just us, or does it sound just a little bit like they’ve made a Tinder profile for the wall?
Well, luckily it turns out that it wasn’t just us who thought that Fox’s description of the wall was more than a little strange.
Others were merely struck by how the description just felt a bit, well… obvious.
BORDER WALL REQUIREMENTS
looks good from US side
difficult to climb over
wall-like but larger
made out of strong wall stuff— ☕netw3rk (@netw3rk) March 19, 2017
And some came in with helpful suggestions for other requirements for the wall.
you forgot to add:
Smells like freshly baked bread
Easily cleanable, without need for ironing
Tastes of spiced pumpkin in November.— Beau (@DrBeauBeaumont) March 19, 2017
- Made from old turtle shells
- NO SECRET PASSAGES
- Mexico side covered in old "Friends" posters
- Definitely not a hologram https://t.co/gBk2Elor8J— Tom McAllister (@t_mcallister) March 19, 2017
And by “helpful” we obviously mean “really silly”.
Unicorns every thirty yards. Passes the Bechdel Test. Surface suitable for projecting season five of Arrested Development.— Dog Dad Bod (@dogdadbod) March 19, 2017
• Needs to retain that "new wall smell"
• Shouts out periodic affirmations like "Looking Good, America"
• Disguises unintended consequences https://t.co/2WHxku9nUF— Philip Michaels (@PhilipMichaels) March 19, 2017
• Tastes like Strawberry CheesecakeMarch 19, 2017
A wall that tastes like strawberry cheesecake? We can probably get on board with that.