We've got your one stop shop for fashion, food, lifestyle and travel.
Wondering what to do over the weekend? We've got you covered with 68 pages of all the latest tips and trends for the new season.
The second edition of IE Style will appear with the Irish Examiner on Saturday, September 16.
And best of all, it's completely free with this weekend's edition of the Irish Examiner.
Here are the must reads that will feature in our Style magazine:
* Following the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana's death, Irish photographer John Minihan recalls his iconic shot of the future princess.
* Our very own style queen Esther McCarthy meets Pippa O’Connor to catch up on her rollercoaster ride since launching her Poco jeans range this year.
* We'll have all the new season Autumn/Winter trends straight from the catwalk - and we'll show you how to incorporate them into your wardrobe.
* Celebrity chef Donal Skehan will share his very own one-pot wonders to whip up to keep those bellies full during the winter season.
* Have your post-holiday blues kicked in? Look no further. We'll show you how and why you need to make Barbados your next holiday destination so you can get planning right away.
© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved